Saturday, July 28, 2012

I thought of something funnier than 24.

...TWENTY-FIVE!!!

Also knitting. That is the fifth bonerific thing.


I'm like a total knitting addict now. Well sort of. I made a really crappy tea towel. But now I'm all bored of it...bluh it'll get super interesting again probably.
            And I was a total fucking addict. I'd put it down and then I'd be like *Just one more row...just one more...I can stop anytime I want...* And all I really know how to do is the simple knit stitch, as my mother calls it, so everything I make kinda looks boring. But that's okay cuz I made it ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF. And look how fancy knitting can be!
Pretty fucking fancy!
So I spent my days knitting all awesomely like this.
La la la I'm just a fancy knitter la la la
But I finished my tea towel and I started a new project. Then my ADD kicked in and I got bored of it real quick.
 
This was supposed to be scarf. I started it a week or two ago and I haven't picked it up in like...a week or two...I think I might call it quits and say it's a potholder.
But I am sure to pick it up again because one does not simply STOP knitting.



The sixth thing that makes me fungasm is pigs. More specifically teacup pigs. Sometimes I pretend to be super rich, and I pretend Daddy's going to get me a teacup pig for my birthday, so I google *teacup pigs for sale* and read all about them and "pick one out". It is a lot funner than it sounds. Plus look how adorable they are.
(That last one is probably just a regular pig.)

I heard my mom talking on the phone today and she said *My husband bought an entire hog!*. I was like
but then she said *I don't know what he's THINKING! We don't have the freezer room!*

It then became clear to me that my father did not make my hopes and dreams come true by buying me a real, live pig, but had instead bought us a dead one for eats. My face fell.
So we are going to have pork for dinner for the next few months, and I will not have a live pig. But that's okay. There is always the internet.

You know what else I love. This little guy from Hyperbole and a Half.
The Alot. Isn't he adorable.
Anything on Hyperbole and a Half is gold. THERE ARE ALSO CLOTHES. AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT WHEN THEY HAVE CLOTHES ABOUT THINGS THAT I'M OBSESSED WITH.
http://www.zazzle.com/ickybana5/gifts
Clickity click on it and it will take you to wonderful happy land.

Now I must go, my tea is beckoning to me. Goodbye, my dears!



No comments:

Post a Comment