Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Artsy Daydreaming Interlude

Yet another one of my day-dreamy alter egos is Dobby, the world-famous artist. (My friends call me Dobby. You wish your nickname was that awesome.) Like my other alter egos, I'd r


HOLY FUCKING GODDAMN SHIT MY COMPUTER JUST MADE THE SCARIEST NOISE AND IT SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME

...Like my other alter egos, I'd ride a motorcycle to work. Except in this daydream, it's not a really real motorcycle. It's this.
A fucking vespa. Cuz I'm fucking artsy.






And I work at an art studio in Soho.
And I also have an art studio in my big ass apartment, for whenever I don't feel like driving to the studio downtown.






And I draw shit like this.
This is actually made by someone named Omeguis on Deviant Art. Look how awesome it is. Bask in its awesomeness.



And this.
Google *Cuddly Rigor Mortis*. Do it NOW.

 And because I'm so fucking artsy, I need to look as such.
With the piercings and the hair. And such. I'd be so fucking pretty. And my boyfriend looks like this.
And my agent. She is this.
She's pretty and nice. And I make lotsa money with her around.

In my spare time, I teach an art class for kids down at the studio.
 They love me because I am awesome.

At nights, I relax with some fancy chamomile tea and a good romance novel. I call my best friend, who is an interior designer, and we discuss artsy things. Then I get in my sexy Mickey Mouse pajamas
  and settle into bed.

Also in this daydream I have a cat.
Her name is Sparkles. Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

  1. You're boyfriend is very smoldering, I must say *drools*

    ReplyDelete