Saturday, July 13, 2013

Soul Eater and Fanfiction

Oh my god it's been a year since I've last written :|
Soul Eater has currently taken over my life.
I'm rather afraid of this, as there are only 51 episodes, and I'm currently on 44. Only seven more episodes until my life ends. I have become so obsessed with it that I have been compelled to venture into the dark depths of the internet known as Fan Fiction. I will be posting more on that later.
I think my most absolute favorite thing about Soul Eater is
                                THIS GUY

But I won't bore you with any unnecessary fangirling.
Although I am going to complain about one thing I have noticed in fanfiction.
Maybe I just have high standards, but it seems to me that if you're going to write a fanfiction shipping two characters that aren't together in canon, they should at least act like themselves. For example, I ship Kid and Crona. This is all fine and dandy for me. However, some people on fanfiction seem to think that a relationship between Kid and Crona would look like this:
when in reality, it would probably look more like this:

Current guilty pleasures:
  • Really bad fanfiction :|
  • MTV's Awkward.
  •  Makeup tutorials
  • Hair tutorials
  • Any video on youtube teaching me how to do a thing that I know I'll never do.
  • Making shitty sets on Polyvore
  • The Soul Eater soundtrack that I got off of youtube :|
  • Pretending to be rich and happy
Welp, time to go read some more fanfiction and try to contain my uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhs. Goodbye, my lovely readers. I shall post more soon.
Credit for the hot pictures:
 http://nayght-tsuki.deviantart.com/art/Request-Death-the-Kid-and-Crona-343828382
 http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/blindbandit92/images/27645205/title/death-kid-wallpaper






No comments:

Post a Comment